Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
We at Danilo Vettoretti 1902 believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, our website www.danilovettoretti1902.it uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site — usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
Information in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected in a completely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the surfer’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information about Internet browsing and thanks to the browser are recognized each time the user visits the site.
Purpose of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected with this one and to the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and the companies controlled and/or connected by it and/or Sponsors.
- possible transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, always aimed at carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending communications of a commercial nature.
- carrying out obligations required by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Modalità del trattamento
I dati verranno trattati con le seguenti modalità:
- raccolta dati con modalità single-opt, in apposito database;
- registrazione ed elaborazione su supporto cartaceo e/o magnetico;
- organizzazione degli archivi in forma prevalentemente automatizzata, ai sensi del Disciplinare Tecnico in materia di misure minime di sicurezza, Allegato B del Codice della Privacy.
All requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we would like to inform you that your rights with regard to data processing are:
- to know, through free access the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the controller, without delay:
- lconfirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- lthe cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Danilo Vettoretti 1902
- P. IVA 03733720266
- Via Cargador di Ron 21
- 31049 – Valdobbiadene (TV)
- Tel/Fax: +39 3925454987
- E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise your rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels provided.
All data are protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We feel it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.